Find a COOLIEF*-trained specialist

Interested in an appointment?

Only a qualified physician can properly diagnose you and suggest appropriate treatments. Ask your physician to determine whether COOLIEF* procedures are right for you.

Be sure you are seeing a COOLIEF*-trained specialist, who have been trained specifically using COOLIEF* equipment, and have been certified through our training program.

Find a specialist

There are specially-trained COOLIEF* doctors all across the country. Interested in an appointment?

I’m looking for a COOLIEF*-trained specialist for my     pain near     within