Chronic back pain that may include things such as:
- Pain lasting for at least 3 months
- Low back pain that moves toward the buttocks and down the back of the upper leg
- Pain when sitting or standing for a long period of time
- Pain in the neck region that radiates locally in that area or into the shoulders or upper back
- Low back pain, buttocks, or groin that extends down the leg and into the feet. The pain worsens when placing more weight on one leg, sitting, bending, or taking long strides when walking
- Damage to your vertebrae or diagnosis of radicular chronic back pain
IF you experience any of these symptoms, please contact a qualified physician to properly diagnose.
Only a qualified physician can properly diagnose you and suggest appropriate treatments. Ask your physician to determine whether COOLIEF procedures are right for you.